Transcript Request

Transcript Requests

If you would like to request a transcript, please use We use a secure electronic system called Parchment to request and send these documents.  Current KGHS students are not charged a fee to use this service.  KGHS seniors are not charged a fee for their transcript until August 1st at which point they are considered alumni and a small fee is charged. 

If you graduated prior to 2010 please contact Ms. Norris in the School Board Office at 540-775-5833. Records beginning with 2010 and earlier are housed in the School Board Office and are not available in Parchment.

Need help creating an account? Click here for directions.
Click here to learn how to request a transcript through Parchment.

Dual Enrollment Transcript Requests

RCC Dual Enrollment (DE) Transcripts

KGHS does not have access to community college transcripts. If a student wants their DE transcript OR they need it sent to a college, they must follow the instructions at this link. RCC DE Transcripts - CLICK HERE

Transcript Requests

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.